Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great or Not So Great Ideas - Just Share.

I'm in the mode that sometimes my thoughts run faster than I can get a handle on what I'm thinking. I have great ideas, questions, comments but find that I think, but never get them on paper or on the web. Then they are lost forever. So here is my Idea page. I'm posting my thoughts, feel free to comment, share, make me think more. Isn't this what Web 2.0 is all about.

1) Why shouldn't all students have laptops in schools? Wouldn't with proper use this be a great tool to motivate and learn with.

2) How are some kids so motivated to learn and others don't really care?

3) Prediction: In 5 years newspapers will do most of there creation and publication on the web.

4) Prediction: In 5 years our TV sets will be a combination of phone, internet and TV. We won't need separate devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment